Everyone washes dishes. Even if you have a dishwasher, surely you have those nice pots and pans or a nice set of knives you wash. Everyone wants a nice dish drying rack to put their dishes on. However, we all struggle with clunky racks, metal ones that rust, ones without enough space, hard to clean, and they get coated in residue from improper drainage. Well, no more! Here are the best dish drying racks on the market
8. POPILION Superior Quality Kitchen Sink Side Antimicrobial Draining Dish Drying
This product is made of high quality material, which allows the product to have a longer service life. It has antimicrobial protection built in, this way it can fight those nasty stain- and odor-causing bacteria. It comes in 3 pieces, so it can be hung separately.
- Simple drainage with a separate utensil box
- Easy to clean
- Large capacity for all types of dishes
- 17.3″ by 12.7″ by 3.9″
7. KitchenAid Full Size Dish Rack
This product will keep your counter tops dry and organized, while being big enough to hold those large pots and pans. This rack is not only rust-resistant but has soft feet so it doesn’t scratch your counters. It, also, comes with a removable caddy for your utensils.
- Large capacity able to hold full sized pots
- Satin-coated and rust-resistant wires
- Easy draining
- Easy to clean
- 20.1″ by 15″ by 6.7″
6. mDesign Large Kitchen Countertop, Sink Dish Drying Rack
This product’s drying rack and drainboard make it super easy to air dry your dishes right on you kitchen counter. The rack includes side hooks for cups and other glasses, as well as many slots for plates. It includes and adjustable 360 degree spout to prevent water from getting on the counter.
- Large capacity for dishes, cutting boards, pots and pans, etc
- Adjustable water drainage spout
- Durable rust-resistant coating
- BPA and Chlorine free, shatter-resistant plastic
- 16.3″ by 13.7″ by 5.8″
5. Deluxe Chrome-plated Steel 2-Tier Dish Rack
This super stylish, 2 tiered rack is not only durable but it can easily hang that wine glass that just doesn’t seem to fit anywhere. Not just unique, but exactly what you’re looking for.
- Durable chrome-plated steel
- Detachable cutlery cup
- Goblet holder
- Easy drainage
- 17″ by 13″ by 13″
4. PremiumRacks Professional Dish Rack
This product has customize-able options, so you can get the dish drying rack you want. It comes with 2 drain boards, 3 cup holder attachments, a cutting board attachment, and a microfiber mat. Made out of 304 stainless steel, it is easy to sanitize, rust-resistant and last longer.
- Fully customizable
- Made of 304 stainless steel
- 17.5″ by 13.9″ by 11″
3. OXO Good Grips Convertible Foldaway Dish Rack
Convertible, convenient and compact, they say. Meant for bowls and plates, safe for your fine china, this rack also has room for cups and large bowls. Easy to drain, all you have to do is fold the feet out and open the pour spout. The side walls, feet and spout all fold up for easy storage.
- Folds open for more room
- Feet fold out and spout opens to drain quickly
- Removable utensil divider
- Removable side walls, legs and spout for storage
- 19.4″ by 12.5″ by 3.9″
2. Neat-O Deluxe Chrome-plated Steel Small Dish Drainers
Can go on the counter, or in the sink for more counter space, this product is very convenient. Made out of chrome-plated steel, this product is perfect for the small kitchen.
- Small-sized drainer able to hold more than 8 dishes
- Removable plastic utensil holder
- Chrome-plated steel
- 12.75″ by 14.25″ by 5.25″
1. Simplehuman Kitchen Compact Steel Frame Dish Rack
This product is compact with a swivel spout that pivots, that way the water doesn’t just drain onto the counter. You can put it directly over the sink. It also comes with an anti-residue coating. It’s beautiful stainless steel frame comes with a fingerprint-proof coating and is rust-resistant.
- Drip tray with swivel spout
- Anti-residue coating
- Detachable utensil holder
- Soft, coated steel wires
- Rust proof
- Fingerprint proof
- 11.9″ by 15″ by 7.7″ (without feet, with feet it has a height of 8.9″)