Rabbits make fun, cute and cuddly pets used for showing with 4-H, wool, meat, or just to have four-legged family members. No matter what purpose they serve, it is important for bunnies to have one of the best indoor rabbit cages to ensure their safety and cleanliness in the home. The following is a list of the top best indoor rabbit cages for your furry little friend.
8. Lazymoon 53” Wooden Rabbit House Hutch
The Lazymoon rabbit house is a multi-purpose rabbit house. It is suited for rabbits as well as chickens and other small pets such as guinea pigs. With a larger than average size of 53”x25”x39”, this house is more than capable of housing more than one bunny, so if there was ever a need for new friends, this house is ideal. Additionally, there is an enclosed run under the house so the bunny can hop on out and enjoy the air around them and then hop back in when they want to be left alone.
- Slide-out tray for easy clean-up
- Tough exterior made up of galvanized wire and treated wood, making it suitable for inside or outside use.
- Suitable for multiple smaller animals
- Dimensions 53”x25”x39.”
7. Sunnyglade Rabbit Hutch
The Sunnyglade Rabbit Hutch is the ultimate house for your bunny. It is not only stylish on the outside, but it also boasts a comfy interior to keep them safe and warm when they are sleeping. The exterior run portion of the hutch is elevated with the room to save space and help keep the hutch clean.
- Separate run and room
- Multiple access points with a door in the wire cage run, the room’s side, and another door at the top of the room.
- Stylish grey color with white trim enhances any room décor.
- Pull out tray for easy cleanup.
- Pre-drilled holes make assembly easy
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Exterior Dimensions 36” Lx20” Wx25.6” H
6. Midwest Homes for Pets Wabbitat Deluxe Rabbit Home Kit
This little rabbit house is perfect for a smaller bunny who will always be inside. This hutch is an extra-large cage that has everything your bunny needs. The hutch can be expanded for even more space for more bunnies. The mesh exterior provides ample ventilation for the bunny’s comfort and offers maximum visibility so you can always keep a close eye on your bunny. This is a very versatile hutch that can house multiple species, including bunnies, guinea pigs, ferrets, and most other small inside animals.
- 5 ½ inch deep pan that pulls out provides comfort for the bunny and is easy for you to pull out and clean.
- 2 Doors, 1 in front and 1 in the top for easy handling, cleaning, and feeding
- Comes with all necessary accessories, including a waterer, 2 feeding bowls, and an extra tray for elevated feeding.
- Dimensions 39.5” Lx23.62” Wx19.75” H
5. Midwest Wabbitat Folding Rabbit Cage
The Midwest Wabbitat Folding Cage is the perfect space-saving indoor rabbit hutch that is not just easy to assemble but easy to keep clean as well. This cage is a smaller cage that is perfect for one rabbit or a couple of guinea pigs, but the smaller size allows the cage to be used in any home and even smaller “tiny houses.” The splash guard on the cage’s side allows for easy cleanup and prevents “accidents” from happening due to the bunny getting too close to the wall.
- Easy assembly with no tools required.
- 2 Access points, 1 on the top and 1 on the side, for easy access to the bunny as well as effortless cleaning and feeding.
- Slide latch on the front door allows for easy, one-handed operation, freeing up the other hand for handling the bunny or feed.
- The ½ inch mesh floor is comfortable for the bunny to stand or lay down while keeping the bottom of the cage easy to clean and sanitary.
- Folds flat to save space when not in use
- Dimensions 37” Lx19” Wx20” H
4. Advantek The Stilt House Rabbit Hutch with Connected Run
Advantek’s Stilt House is the ideal bunny hutch for anyone who wants their bunny to live in style. The red barn look will match any farmhouse décor and can be used inside or outside, providing the bunny opportunity to live outdoors when the weather permits or to be an inside bunny. The stilted house provides ample room for the bunny to nestle into their room for privacy or to come out and play in the enclosed run when they want to come out. This house is small enough to take up a corner in the living room or basement but large enough to house more than one bunny at a time.
- Pull out tray offers easy cleaning inside the bunny room.
- House is comprised of insect and rot-resistant wood, offering more protection when it is used outside.
- A stylish bunny home that offers safety and comfort for the bunny.
- Assembled dimensions 25” Lx48” Wx36” H
3. Pervue Hendryx Black Feisty Ferret Cage
While this house is labeled for Ferrets, it is the ideal indoor house for rabbits, giving them multiple platforms and ramps to go up and down. They can choose from 2 different platforms to rest and relax on, or they can enjoy running up and down the 3 plastic ramps. The bottom grille has a tray that slides out for easy access for clean-up, and the exterior door allows easy feeding and handling of the bunny.
- An included shelf that can store treats, feed, and supplies.
- Large doors that are escape proof but provide easy access
- Stylish look to go with any home décor
- Dimensions 31” Lx20” Wx54” H
2. Midwest Deluxe Critter Nation
The Midwest Deluxe Critter Nation is a portable indoor rabbit hutch. It provides ample space for multiple bunnies while offering a space-saving cage easily moved on its castors. The ramp inside offers your bunny the option to stay on the lower level or hang out in the house’s upper part. The bottom of the house provides a shelf that is out of the way of the bunny, providing the perfect place to store treats, food, and other bunny supplies.
- The lower level leak-proof tray offers easy clean-up and a mess-free bunny.
- The upper level can be moved around to accommodate space and the bunny.
- The cage walls provide a full-length door for easy access to the bunny for easy handling, feeding, and clean-up.
- Dimensions 36” Lx25” Wx38.5” H
1. Petsfit Rabbit Hutch
The Petsfit Indoor Rabbit Hutch is the best-selling rabbit hutch on Amazon, and it is clear how it got that rank. Not only is it stylish with a pretty grey exterior with white trim, but it is also large enough for one or two rabbits but small enough to save space inside your home. This bunny hutch offers a fully enclosed room for your bunny to hop into when they are sleepy or a nice sized run for a play area when they want to interact with people.
- Guaranteed leak-proof allowing for exterior use as well as inside
- Multiple doors to both the run and the room from the sides and the top for easy access for care and handling.
- Different styles and colors are available.
- Dimensions 38.2” Lx19.6” Wx33.8” H