With most countries phasing out the traditional incandescent bulbs, the global estimate for LED luminaries in 2020 is forecasted to be worth over 64 billion Euros. Consequently, LED luminaries will be the new a la mode; but why are they taking the market by storm? Well, LED bulbs have a more lumen to watt ratio which means they can produce more light for less energy. This makes them more energy efficient, cheap and more eco-friendly when compared to the traditional incandescent bulbs. Nonetheless, with so many LED bulbs in the market, how do you ensure you pick the right one? Here are eight Best Led Shop Lights in the market.
8. Kihung 4FT LED 6500K (Super Bright White)
One thing that is almost instantaneous when you buy the Kihung 4FT LED Integrated Fixture is the fact that it is lightweight; hence the installation process is simple and a one person job. Additionally, this bulb comes with a dual switch feature which makes it convenient for large areas such as warehouses and garages. At 5000 lumens, the lamp is bright enough to cover large dark areas. Lastly, by using connectors Kihung, 4 FT LED bulbs can be linked to a maximum of six tubes, hence making it convenient for shops.
- Produces over 110 lumens for every watt
- This bulb produces low power which consequently means it also produces low thermal energy.
- It is eco-friendly and free from mercury
- When compared to other traditional bulbs, it is more durable and less expensive
- It is made of quality Aluminum.
7. Onlylux LED T5 Integrated Single Fixture, 4FT, 18W, 2000lm, 6500K(High Brightness Output)
The Onlylux LED T5 can produce a substantial amount of light. By consuming 18 watts, the bulb can produce 2000 lumens, thus saving over 70 percent energy. The lamp also comes with an edge to edge connector which allows you to link it with six other tubes, hence making it ideal for different areas such as garages, offices, basements, and warehouses. Lastly, they have a friendly customer service which ensures replacements are always done on time.
- It is durable, hence offering a three-year warranty
- The bulb produces between 100 and 110 lumens per watt
- It is easy to install
- Comes with a durable aluminum material which ensures heat dissipates easily
6. Monios-L 4 Foot LED Shop Light, 48W 5000LM 5000K Daylight White, LED Wraparound Light Fixture 4ft
This linkable Monios-L 4 Foot LED Shop Light provides over 5000 lumens of super bright light which illuminates every dark corner. With a variety of power connections, the bulb can reduce energy while providing a substantial amount of light. It also has an exceptional lifespan of over 50,000 hours.
- Four by 4 LED shop light
- Comes with four power cables that have an on/off switch
- It has an output of 5000 lumens
5. Kihung 8FT LED Shop Lights for Garage, V Shape T8 Integrated Tube Light Fixture
This V-shaped Kihung 8FT LED shop light comes at number five. With 120 lumens being produced for every watt, the bulb can illuminate every dark corner efficiently. Similar to its predecessor, the Kihung 8FT LED Shop Light is easy to install and can be linked to 3 other luminaries, making it ideal for installation around garages, offices, and warehouses.
- The bulb comes with a three-year warranty
- It produces low thermal energy
- It consumes over 75 watts, hence meaning more lumens are produced
4. CNSUNWAY LED T8 V-Shape Integrated Single Fixture, 2FT, 1680lm, 6500k White, 14W
As specified, the (two pack) CNSUNWAY LED T8 V-Shape Integrated Single Fixture emits a substantial amount of light. This can be explained by the fact that it consumes 14 watts to produce over 1680 lumens. Which means it is energy efficient and bright enough to cover almost every dark place in your basement or garage. Unlike other mentioned bulbs, this LED bulb can be connected to at least ten tubes together with connector cords.
- Easy to install
- Comes with a three-year warranty
- Has an input voltage of AC85-265
3. PrimeLights LED High Bay Light 6 Lamp 5000K Daylight White, 5 Year Warranty
One noticeable feature that is impossible to ignore in PrimeLights LED High Bay Light is the number of lumens produced. While the bulb consumes over 132 watts, it also creates a massive 17,100 lumens, which places it at number three on our list.
- Uses less energy (40 percent) when compared to fluorescent bulbs
- Ideal for large spaces such as warehouses and shops
- They are lightweight and easy to install
2. Hykolity 2FT Linear LED High Bay Light, 0-10V dimmable 5000K DLC
If you are looking to replace your old fluorescent bulb, then the Hykolity 2FT Linear LED High Bay Light would be a suitable replacement. With over 14,300 lumens, the lamp can light every dark corner in your garage or shop while only consuming 110 watts. The bulb saves over 65 percent of energy, hence reducing thermal energy.
- It is easy to install
- Comes with a five-year warranty
- It is ideal for warehouses, retail spaces, and gyms
- Comes with an average lifespan of over 50,000 hours
1. LED Wraparound Light for Garage Light 4ft 40W 4800Lumens 5000K
If you are looking for the Best Led Shop Lights in the market, then several factors should determine your choice – the number of lumens produced and the amount of energy conserved. According to our list, the best-LED bulb goes to LED Wraparound Light for Garage Light. With an output of 4800 lumens, the OOLED illuminates dark areas for a more extended period while also diffusing thermal energy. This helps in minimizing lamp image.
- It is ETL and DLC certified
- Can be mounted on walls and ceilings easily
- Comes with a lifespan of over 50,000 hours
- It is ideal for kitchens, offices, and workbenches