Carpal tunnel is a small passageway on the palm of the wrist. Carpal tunnel syndrome, or CTS, is a medical condition in which the median nerve is compressed. This comes about due to the repetitive nature of using a mouse or office-related duties every day. The symptoms can be pain and discomfort as well as numbness and tingling in the fingers.
The market has grown tremendously to accommodate and prevent carpal tunnel syndrome, including the best mouses for carpal tunnel. Read on for our reviews on the best mouses for carpal tunnel.
8. 2400DPI Vertical Mouse Ergonomic with Thumb Groove High Accuracy
This mouse is a good addition to any office set up. The response time is great, and the feel of the design is sleek. You may need to recharge the mouse more than once during the day. There are four buttons and one thumbwheel. The grip lessens and prevents finger and wrist issues associated with carpal tunnel.
- No batteries to buy as the battery is rechargeable
- Ergonomic design
- Great control
- Plug and play ease
7. Ergonomic Vertical USB Mouse with RGB Backlit
If you are tired of using the traditional grip and looking for a solution to enjoy more of your gaming activities, give this mouse a try. The rainbow outline gives something bright for your desk. If you are into gaming, then this is the perfect mouse for you. Additionally, the mouse has wide compatibility with Windows 10 over to Windows XP Mac.
- LED backlight
- Wrist support is removable.
- Buttons easy to operate without moving your fingers
- Easy thumb control
- Two-way mouse wheel with buttons on left and right
6. Wireless Ergonomic Vertical Mouse, Rechargeable Laser Ergo Gaming Mice
The laser wireless mouse is perfect for the person who has lots of work to do and needs to be precise in their work. There are six buttons to use instead of overreaching and to flare up your carpal tunnel syndrome. No need to worry about the battery life because this one has a long one of over eight hours if the battery is fully charged.
- Use without installing any software
- Laser stable transmission
- Transmission speed is three times more than the normal mouse
- Rechargeable, no extra batteries
5. Wireless Vertical Mouse, Jelly Comb Wireless Mouse 2.4G High Precision Ergonomic Optical Mice
It can be a challenge if you have carpal tunnel syndrome and have smaller hands. This mouse will fit perfectly into your small hands.
- For those with smaller hands
- Encourages smoother hand movement
- Very soft to press and click
- Jelly comb gives an even softer feel to the mouse
4. J-Tech Digital [V628] Wired Ergonomic Vertical USB Mouse
This mouse gives more support for your wrist. The Scroll Endurance has adjustable sensitivity that you can change instantly. No need to interrupt your work as you can change this on the mouse with the DPI button. Two thumb buttons perform backward and forward browsing functions.
- Available in two sizes
- Free lifetime support
- Removable palm rest
3. J-Tech Digital Scroll Endurance Wireless Mouse Ergonomic Vertical USB
If you do not have the symptoms, this will help you prevent carpal tunnel syndrome. For those who already have the syndrome, this mouse will alleviate your pains. All of the best is placed inside of this mouse.
- Connectivity is wireless
- Uses 2 x AAA Batteries
- USB interface located under the mouse
2. Anker 2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse, 5 Buttons mouse
Another mouse that is going to assist with preventing carpal tunnel syndrome. This mouse uses 2 AAA batteries but lasts for a long time. You will be safe in buying more batteries because it enters into power saving mode after eight minutes of not being in use. Press the left or right button, and it will awake, ready for use.
- Has a “handshake” wrist and arm positions
- Enters power saving mode after eight minutes of non-use
- For those who are gamers or high usage Internet browsing
1. Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball
Your CTS issues will disappear. The hand contour fits comfortably into your hand, and you can control everything from your fingertips.
- Sculpted hand conforming shape
- Programmable one-touch buttons you can program.
- Thumb controlled trackball
- No need to slide