There’s nothing more frustrating than cleaning tangled hair on a vacuum after every run. But all models are not the same. When making your investment decision, a key feature to look for is the suction power. The unit you choose should easily suck all the stubborn particles on the floor to make your cleaning fast and effective.
Another important component is the brush roll. It produces the required agitation to loosen the dirt on the carpet. To avoid the pain of dealing with tangled hair, you should buy a tangle-free brush roll vacuum. The best vacuum for long hair will make your cleaning more joyful. Also, you should make sure the attachments suit your cleaning needs. Here is a detailed guide on the best vacuum for long hair.
10. BISSEL Pet Hair Eraser Vacuum
BISSEL vacuum is designed for everyday cleaning with no loss of suction. It can clean anywhere from upholstery, stairs, floor, and hard-to-reach areas.
- Multi-surface cleaning: This vacuum uses scatter-free technology to clean floors and area rugs. Also, it comes with a pet eraser tool to help you remove embedded pet hair on upholstery and other soft surfaces. When you combine that with the swivel steering, you can maneuver the furniture and other home obstacles.
- Washable pre-motor filter: The filter can be removed and washed easily. And if you want to eliminate odors, you can use the optional Febreze filter.
- One-touch easy empty: You don’t have to touch the dirt and debris when emptying the vacuum, thanks to the cyclonic pet hair spooling system.
- Tangle-free brush roll: This unit features an innovative design so you can be sure the annoying hair won’t tangle on the brush roll. Also, the brush roll traps fine dust and allergens so that you can breathe easily.
- Automatic cord rewind: Once you’re done cleaning, you should get the vacuum ready for storage. With a push of a button, the 27′ cord wraps around the unit for easy storage.
9. SOWTECH 6-in 1 cordless Vacuum
If you’re looking for a vacuum to pick long human hair, you can’t go wrong with SOWETECH cordless handheld vacuum.
- Lightweight and cordless: This unit weighs only 1.05 kg, so you have the best for your daily cleaning work. The lightweight design allows for easy cleaning from all angles.
- L-type airway cyclone: The vacuum uses a centrifugal system that ensures efficient airflow. Apart from that, the dust particles are pushed away from the outlet filter. This is particularly beneficial to people with different kinds of allergies.
- Attachments: SOWETECH vacuum allows for 6 different attachments to suit the cleaning requirements. The floor brush comes in handy when you want to remove hairs on a wooden floor, marble, and hard floors. If you want to clean mattresses, sofas, and curtains, you can use the mattress brush. Of course, the crevice tool will help to clean all gaps and corners.
- Battery life: Just like other high-end brands, this vacuum is powered by a 4000mAh battery. When on a full charge, you can use it for 40 minutes without running out of juice. According to the manufacturer, the battery will last twice that of other brands.
- Quiet operation: This unit uses noise reduction technology. In low mode, it produces 75dB, which is friendly to a noise-sensitive person. This also means that you can use the vacuum when your child is sleeping or late at night without any complaints.
8. BISSEL Clean view vacuum cleaner
BISSEL vacuum uses OnePass technology and still packs enough power to maneuver from room to room.
- Scatter Free Technology: This unit reduces scatter on floors and uses specialized tools, including a dusting brush, extension ward, and crevice tool. And because it’s powerful, it captures dirt and debris easily.
- Large capacity tank: If you’re cleaning a large area, you don’t have to worry about emptying the tank regularly. You can do this with just a push of a button. The maximum capacity for this unit is 1L.
- Washable filter: The multi-level filtration system and washable filters make it easy to maintain this unit.
- Power cord: This unit comes with a 6-foot hose and a 25-foot power cord. Besides, the cleaning path guarantees an extended cleaning reach.
Other Topic: Best Vacuum For Stairs 2020 Reviews
7. MOOSOO 4-in-1 Cordless Vacuum cleaner
This vacuum is incredibly lightweight and packs exceptional power when sucking up long hair.
- Long-lasting battery: The battery provides a 120-watt suction that picks dust, debris, and hair in a minute. More interestingly, it performs well on carpets, stairs, and hard floors. The 2200mAh large capacity can be recharged in 5 hours.
- HEPA Filtration System and high-efficiency cyclone: The high-density HEPA filter removes more than 99.9% of microscopic particles. It works alongside a high-efficiency cyclone to create a rotating airflow that removes particles from the air. This ensures an everyday cleaning experience for all users. Whether you’re using the vacuum on hardwood, marble, or tile floor, you should expect top-notch performance.
- Wireless design: You don’t have to deal with tangled cords when cleaning. This model features a wireless design and still provides powerful suction for thorough cleaning. The two adjustable modes allow full use of the battery.
- Multi-use: The vacuum comes with built-in nylon bristles that perform well on carpets and hard floors. It helps to vacuum dirt on the sofa, car, curtains, etc. The LED light illuminates all dark corners.
- Convenient docking station: This model comes with a wall mount docking for convenient storage. It comes in handy when you have a tight space for keeping your cleaning equipment.
6. JASHEN V16 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
JASHEN vacuum cleaner performs well on carpets and bare floors. It’s equipped with a 350W brushless digital motor to deliver the perfect carpet cleaning performance.
- Powerful battery: This unit comes with a 2500mAh detachable battery that delivers up to 15 minutes of cleaning. How fast the vacuum drains, the battery will depend on the settings. You can choose the mid mode, mid-mode, and eco-mode.
- LED Screen: The intelligent screen works with a built-in filter sensor to show the running run time, selected power mode, and filter cleaning alert. It will also remind the user to clean the filters for optimum performance.
- Motorized cleaner head: The digital motor can drive stiff nylon bristles deep on carpets and floors to collect dirt and debris. But the great thing is that it doesn’t scratch the floors.
- Switch mode for hard/carpeted floors: When working on hard floors, you should engage the soft roller. And because it has a big opening at the front, it will suck fine dust and large debris from hard floors. On the other hand, the carpet floor mode ensures you have more suction to clean in-ground dirt.
Other Topic: Top 8 Best Vacuums For Tile Floors 2020 Reviews
5. NEQUARE Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
If you’re looking for a no-fuss approach to cleaning your floors, you should get the NEQUARE vacuum cleaner.
- Brushless motor: It features a powerful suction that provides 18Kpa suction in MAX mode. Once you press the button, you can pick up hairs, crumbs, and dust. The motor will also ensure the vacuum works well on carpets, wood floors, curtains, and any other surface.
- Lightweight and versatile: You can easily use the vacuum throughout your home. It comes with multiple attachments to take care of floor and ceiling cleaning needs. This unit is equipped with a nozzle for crevices, a dusting brush, and an LED brush for more versatility.
- Easy to clean and empty: This unit has soft anti-static carbon fiber filaments that capture debris, dust, and hair from crevices and hard floors. To ensure the cleaning process is hygienic, there’s a simple to use collection bin – no need to touch the dirt.
- Long-lasting battery: While the Lithium-ion battery will drain fast in the MAX mode, it can give up to 35 minutes of running time in low mode. Compared to the ordinary DC cordless vacuums, this battery gives 5 times more power.
4. ORFELD Cordless Vacuum
ORFELD is the best vacuum for human hair. It brings versatility and high performance to your cleaning routine.
- Ultra-quiet: The vacuum comes with a new brushless motor that gives impressive suction at different modes. In low mode, you can’t hear any annoying noises making it friendly to your baby.
- Cord-free design: No matter how far you’re cleaning in your house, you can move freely without worrying that you’ll deal with tangled cable. This feature also brings versatility – you can use the vacuum outside to clean your car.
- Fade-free suction: There are two modes to choose from, depending on the floor design. You can either select standard mode, which gives 8000Pa super strong suction for hair and dust. If you want to do a deep cleaning on your carpet, you should choose the turbo mode. It gives about 17000 Pa suction.
- Air-X HEPA filtration system: The filtration system captures 99.7% dust and small microns. With regular use, you can be sure you’ll expel cleaner air.
- All floor types: The soft woven nylon brush bar can remove dust and debris on all types of floors. If you want to clean deep into the carpet, you should attach a brush bar with stiff nylon bristles. Because the vacuum is easy to use, you can clean long hair fast and focus on the things you love.
3. APOSEN Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
This is a compact vacuum cleaner for long hair that doesn’t compromise on performance.
- Ergonomic design: Whether you’re cleaning hair on carpets, upholstery, stairs, or Venetian blinds, the vacuum will feel comfortable on your hands. And because it comes with the latest design of an extension ward, it can fit on the corner of your closet. Not to mention, this product has a wall mount, which saves you more space. It also has a retractable 3.7 feet rod that is designed to meet all your cleaning needs.
- Motorized brush head: The motorized brush head boosts cleaning efficiency. This means that you can use the vacuum on carpet and hardwood floors with ease. If you’re cleaning a dark corner, the LED light will come into play.
- 4-in-1 design: You can easily convert the unit between floor and handheld vacuum. This gives you flexibility, no matter the room you clean. The round brush makes it a lot easier to clean the dust in fabric, pet hair, and food residue. But what is even more interesting is the nozzle. It provides powerful suction, especially on corners.
- Washable components: This model comes with a 1.2L capacity dust cup, which is enough for all your cleanings. When you combine that with the unique filtration system, you can lock more than 99% of dust particles. No matter how intense the cleaning is, you don’t have to worry about dust accumulation on the ventilation holes.
- Quiet operation: The 250-Watt brushless digital motor will provide continuous suction in low and max mode. Whether you’re cleaning carpets or hard floors, you’re guaranteed a whisper-quiet operation.
2. BAGOTTE Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Bagotte vacuum is not only perfect for cleaning small spaces but also cleans pet and human hair. Over the years, this brand has earned unanimous approval in Europe and America.
- Powerful Cyclonic Suction: The 225W high-speed motor provides 21KPa suction and cleans all the mess 100%. A 2400mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery powers this unit. While there’re two adjustable modes to suit your cleaning needs, the max mode will drain the battery within 30 minutes. It’s worth mentioning that the battery can be removed and charged separately.
- Carbon fiber filaments: The anti-static filaments will deep clean everywhere. They work together with the HEPA filter for a convenient, clean, and wash.
- Versatility: The crevice nozzle allows for deep cleaning around the corners, including under the bed, sofa gaps, etc. Once you’re done cleaning, you don’t have to touch the dust. You press a button and pour out the dust.
1. IMartine 1600Pa Vacuum Cleaner
If you’re looking for a classic vacuum with updated Features, you can’t go wrong with IMartine.
- Long battery life and Automatic Self Charging: The 2600mAh lithium batteries can allow you to clean up to 120 square meters. However, the cleaning area will depend on the model that you’ve selected. You can choose max, spot, automatic, or edge cleaning. When the power is low, the C800 robotic vacuum cleaner will return to the charging dock. Another remarkable feature is that you can recharge the battery in less than 5 hours.
- Anti-Drop Technology: This vacuum uses anti-drop technology to maneuver obstacles and clean the stairs without falling. Best of all, it cleans surfaces quietly.
- Suction power: The 2.7″ vacuum generates 1600Pa suction, which is enough to pick human hair, pet hair, fine dust, and more. When you place the vacuum on a carpet, it will automatically detect and switch to the max mode.
Wrapping it up
If you’re tired of tangles and messes of long hair, these products can be a good starting point. Whether you choose a corded or cordless design, be sure to consider the dirt capacity, weight, and availability of HEPA filters. Of course, the best product will depend on your budget and preferences.