Nowadays, curved led_light bars have become the craze with regards to vehicle lighting system. These light bars accentuate your car’s contours in such a way that add a touch of coolness. Apart from the stylish appeal, the curved designs give you wider vision, better fit into your vehicle, and more stability. They are also eco-friendly and energy efficient. Even with these benefits, curved LED light bars don’t have to be expensive.
What to Look for When Choosing Curved LED Light Bar
- 1 8. Topcarlight 32inch 180w Curved LED_Work Light BAR
- 2 7. Primeprolight 120W LED Light Bar 24inch Curved Combo Beam Car Light
- 3 6. Primeprolight Curved 120w 24″ Inch Led Light Bar
- 4 5. Led Light Bar, Senlips 43″ 240W Curved Light Bar
- 5 4. YITAMOTOR Curved 300w 52″ inch Off Road Led Light Bar
- 6 3. EasyNew® 32″ Inch 180W 10-30V Curved LED_Work Light Bar
- 7 2. Eyourlife 50″- 52″ Curved LED_Light Bar 288W
- 8 1. MICTUNING 32″ 180W 3B239C Curved LED_Light Bar
When it comes to choosing Led light bars it all boils down to taking into consideration the different factors that differentiate them.
Size – The length of led lights bars are often measured in terms of inches, so keeping this in mind will let you find the one that fit the location you selected.
Beam Angle (Beam Pattern) – It is best to choose spot beams if you want long-reaching light. This is suitable for on-road driving. But if you need one for off-road driving or worksite, then flood beams will give you wide illumination. You can also go for one which is a combo.
Brightness – Usually brightness is measured in terms of lumens. Most of the curved led_light bars can produce thousands of lumens. Another factor when looking at the brightness is the voltage. Higher operating voltage gives brighter light.
Color – Curved Led_light bars are available in various colors: amber LED, white Led, Blue LED, red white LED light bars, and amber white LED light bars.
Water Resistant – Since led light bars are more likely to be exposed to wet conditions, you might want to ensure that you check the IP code to determine the kind of protection it has. A higher number means higher protection against particles and water.
Below is a review of the top 8 curved LED light bars:
8. Topcarlight 32inch 180w Curved LED_Work Light BAR
This is a powerful LED light bar that has 60 pieces of High intensity LED bulbs each producing 3Watts. You can easily mount this Led light bar to your off-road vehicle. It is also a quality light bar which has mounting brackets that are easy to install. Because of its aluminum casing, it is not easily shakable.
- It is relatively inexpensive
- Easily mountable
- Consume less energy
- Lower brightness
- It doesn’t have power washers
7. Primeprolight 120W LED Light Bar 24inch Curved Combo Beam Car Light
This 120W curved Led_light bar is durable and can last for more than 50000 hours so it can serve all your lighting needs without immediate replacement. Primeprolight housing is a Die-Cast aluminum and can withstand extreme temperatures ranging from -40 to 85 degrees. It is a highly compatible LED light bar that works well with specialized vehicles such as fire engines, off-road vehicles such as SUV among others.
- Relatively affordable
- Versatile in use
- Durable and can be used longer
- It has lower LED power
6. Primeprolight Curved 120w 24″ Inch Led Light Bar
This curved LED_light bar can work best with different kind of trucks, off-road vehicles, ships and nearly all means of transport. Because of its aluminum casing, it is neither shakable nor easily affected by corrosion. Though it has relatively lower power when compared to other powerful lights, you can be guaranteed that this is energy efficient and serve you for a longer time.
- Relatively inexpensive, so it’s great value for money
- Easy to install & mount perfectly well
- Cover wide range
- It is smaller actually 21 without the mounting brackets
5. Led Light Bar, Senlips 43″ 240W Curved Light Bar
Senlip 43” is a high powered led light bar that comes with 1-year warranty. You are guaranteed that it will last after least 30,000 hours of use. It is brighter than most of the light bars on the market today. Since it is a combo beam it covers a wide range and it is also eco-friendly. The package comes with the curved light bar, mounting brackets and screws.
- High power
- Sturdy construction
- It is inexpensive so it offers great value for money
- Poor seal, water can get in
- Have smaller mounting brackets
4. YITAMOTOR Curved 300w 52″ inch Off Road Led Light Bar
YITAMOTOR Curved 300w 52” is a very powerful Led light bar with combo beam and is compatible with various vehicles types. It has a relatively high operating voltage and a lengthy lifespan. You can use it for up to 50,000 hours. The best thing about it is you are purchasing this product directly from the manufacturer. It can be pricey than the less powerful one but it is worth it.
- Produce bright light
- Great value for money
- The harness doesn’t work well
- It lacks venting on ends so it might cause vapor to build up
3. EasyNew® 32″ Inch 180W 10-30V Curved LED_Work Light Bar
This LED light bar is compatible with all types of automobile SUV, 4X4, heavy equipment, trucks and other types of vehicles. With this Led light bar, you don’t have to worry about moisture as it has a high waterproof rating. What makes it useful is the spot/flood combo that delivers the best light beam covering a wider angle. Anyone who is in need of bright white daylight without necessary straining eyes, then this curved light bulb will come in handy.
- It is durable and easy to work with
- It gives best light beam which combines spot and flood beam
- Water resistant
- Low Led power
2. Eyourlife 50″- 52″ Curved LED_Light Bar 288W
This is a superb Led light bar suitable for off-road use. With Eyourlife 50″- 52″ Curved LED_Light Bar 288W, you can expect clear visibility. Being a combo beam, it can give you wide range. It also comes with wider operating voltage so it can easily work with different types of trucks and cars.
- Produce very bright light
- Can withstand cold conditions
- Nicely packaged, so you can expect minimal breakages
- Off-road use only
- Bright light lacks distance
1. MICTUNING 32″ 180W 3B239C Curved LED_Light Bar
This light bar emits 6000K crystal white light so you can turn your night into day. It has got a perfect combo spot and flood beam pattern that allow it to cover a wider view and long distance. The light bar works moderately well and it has got 10pcs cooling fins so it can dissipate heat faster than the 8pcs light bars.
- Relatively inexpensive
- It is very light
- Easy to install and has good light output
- Has got inferior switches and harness
The Bottom Line
If you need curved LED light bars for off-road use, then one of the above would be an ideal option for you. I’m sure you are now able to make an informed purchased basing on what matches your needs and offers the best value for your money. To ensure you don’t break the law, you should choose one which is within the LED light bars regulations in your state or country. You can ask your mechanic or anyone conversant with the law for advice.