According to Healthline, essential oils are compounds that are extracted from plants. The oils then capture the scent of the plants or flower which is called its the essence. Essential oils for massage may help relieve stress during the massage process. It can be inhaled or diluted on the skin. For aromatherapy massages, essential oils are blended with carrier oils for relaxation without the risk of being strong or irritable to the skin. Essential oils for massages are used as relief from common conditions and benefits the body ability to induce deep relaxation. It can help release endorphins that boost serotonin and dopamine which help calm nerves and induce feelings of euphoria.
8. Majestic Pure Arnica Massage Oil
The Majestic Pure Arnica Sore muscle massage body oil is a natural therapy with lavender and chamomile essential oils. The oils are 100% natural with blends of essential oils made in the U.S.A.
- The Majestic Pure Arnica body oil is perfect for relaxing massages.
- It nourishes and hydrates the skin. It is crafted to melt away tension and is great for professional and home massage.
- All of Majestic Pure products are cruelty-free and designed for easy absorption.
- It is good to target the back, neck, elbow, abdomen, knees, wrist, and much more.
7. New York Biology Massage Oil Ylang Ylang and Ginger Massage Oil
The product has 100% all natural high-quality ingredients. It is a sensual body oil great for muscle relaxation, stiff joints, deep tissue, back & scalp massage, foot and face massages. It is silky, lightweight, and aromatic to soothe tired skin and reduce tension.
- The product is cruelty, paraben, sulfate, and preservative free.
- It is bottled in the USA, the oils are sourced from regions all over the world, but the final product is formulated and mixed in the US.
6. Maple Holistic Muscle Relief
Provides muscle pain relief. It consists of pure oil of lemon, basil, rosemary, and carrier oil. It provides therapeutic strength to reduce irritation from swelling, and it is enhanced with lavender for calming effects. Made with sweet almond oil and other pure oils that nourishes skin leaving it soft and smooth for ultra hydration. It is silicone, paraben, and cruelty-free.
- Being anticellulite it naturally moisturizes to ensure full body relief for signs of aging, dry skin.
- It is able to soothe aches, muscles, neck, shoulders, and back.
- It is revitalizing for deep tissue, sport, sensual, and hot stone massages.
- The product is long-lasting, non-staining, and fast absorbing.
- It is good for all skin types.
5. Brookethorne Naturals Relief Arnica Massage Oil
This product relieves muscle aches and pains from stiffness, soreness, and more. It is made with premium quality natural ingredients such as Sweet Almond oil, Grapeseed oil, Jojoba oil, and Arnica Montana oil that is also blended with Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, Rosemary, and others. The product is 100% all natural and not tested on animals. It leaves the skin hydrated and healthy.
- The Arnica is used to reduce swelling and relieve muscle pain.
- It is used for sports, hot stone, deep tissue, aromatherapy, and back massages.
- It is never sticky or greasy.
4. Brookethorne Naturals Lavender & Peppermint
Lavender oil is perfect for massage therapy. It too is all natural, made in the USA. The natural stress relief and relaxation will awaken senses, ease the mind, and promote relaxation. The Lavender oil brings a calming effect to relieve stress, ease tension, and anxiety. The Peppermint oil helps to release tight muscle and provide relief for achy joints.
- The product is hypoallergenic, paraben, phthalate, and cruelty-free.
3. HoneyDew Products
This product contains vitamin E, carrier oils, Lavender, Jojoba, Bergamot, and Almond oils. It is a mix of 100% natural oils that is non-greasy. It can loosen tense muscles.
- It is non-staining and can be used for personal or couples use.
- It can be a sensual massage oil, anti-aging, aromatherapy oil, etc.
2. Invivo Essential Oil “Best Seller”
Known as fractionated coconut oil that is manufactured in the USA. It is 100% all natural Nucifera coconut oil that makes the skin feel silky smooth and doesn’t clog pores like vegetable oil. The product is clear and unscented. It can be diluted with all essential oils. It is of premium quality with key vitamins and nutrient antioxidants such as MCT, Capric, and Caprylic acid. The cold press oil is made from the whole nut of the coconut tree and meat.
- The product comes in a plastic amber bottle to protect the oil from UV sun rays.
- It comes with a free pump, ebook dilution guide, and a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
- It can be used for DIY beauty recipes, Ayurvedic medicine, oil pulling for teeth and much more.
- This oil can increase the shelf life of valuable organic essential oils.
1. Majestic Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil “Best Seller”
This product is clear to yellow tint and is odorless. It has a high concentration of capric and caprylic acid that gives it a wonderful amount of antioxidants and disinfectant properties. Almost all long-chain triglycerides are removed leaving the healthy main triglycerides or fatty acids.
- It is great to blend with essential oils.
- The oil soothes skin rashes, irritations, and can fight acne.
- It is a benefit that has a longer shelf life.