Whether it is an outdoor camping, hunting expeditions or even simple outdoor activities, a quality tracker knife can assist in accomplishing multiple and diverse tasks and the fact that they fit in a pocket makes it even better for whatever the location.
Tom Brown Tracker type of knife is a multipurpose tool which performs numerous and diverse survival tasks. Its underlying design is made to allow its effective performance of activities such as splitting, chopping, scraping, hammering, engraving, and carving and astonishingly, even metal wire breakage. Made by TOP Knives and accompanied by a typical kydex sheath, this is an amazing accessory in every outdoor expedition.
Top Best Sellers in Tom Brown Tracker Knife
- Top Best Sellers in Tom Brown Tracker Knife
- 8. Damascus High Carbon Blank Blade Tracker Hunting Knife
- 7. Tom Brown Tan Fixed Blade Tracker Knife
- 6. D2 Tool Moorhaus Handmade Steel Knife (Light Walnut)
- 5. Powder Carbon Coated TR-73 – Tracker Knife
- 4. Kydex Model TBT-010Tom Brown Black Blade, Tracker
- 3. Tom Brown Scout Tops Knives Fixed Blade Knife
- 2. Tom Brown Top Knives Tracker
- 1. The T-3 Hunted Sweeper Black Hunting Bowie Tracker Knife
8. Damascus High Carbon Blank Blade Tracker Hunting Knife
Handmade off a combination of 15X20 steel and high carbon 1095-steel, this is a blade well suited to work on all hunting and fishing tasks. In the context of Rockwell C scale (HRC), this blade is hardened to approximately 57 to 60. It is easy to sharpen whether outdoors or at home and a wonderfully grasp an edge. This 9.5 inch Damascus steel blade is harmonized by a characteristic Damascus pattern (raindrop) and comprises leather sheath (superior quality) that perfectly complements the tool.
- Its face has excellent hardening
- Attractive: it comes with a wonderful complimentary pattern
- Its serrations are just decorative rather than functional
7. Tom Brown Tan Fixed Blade Tracker Knife
Wonderfully crafted with using high carbon(1095) steel blade complimented by a typical sawback, this amazing blade boasting coyote tan finishing, comes with a full tang full efficiency on use. This survival tool has green-colored micarta handles and a typical kydex sheath that comprises 2 spring steel rotating clips and a characteristic green colored cord lanyard, and just to ensure its efficiency a complimentary TOPS survival whistle.
- Great build both for the blade and its handle
- Resilient and handy
- Quality material composition
- Photos of the item are rather misleading and don’t represent the actual blade
- Not very sharp
6. D2 Tool Moorhaus Handmade Steel Knife (Light Walnut)
Moorhaus D2 steel knife is yet another amazing tool you need to add to your to-do list if not scribble off after purchase. It is wonderfully designed and sharp enough to suit all your cutting needs. Tempered on a C-scale to approximately 60 to 62 HRC, this knife has a repute for its rigidity, resilience and anti-slip characteristic which make it convenient when in use. With dimensions 10” x 5”, this lightweight knife can even be perfectly strapped to a typical pole to curve out a sphere using complimentary O-Ring pins applied together with paracords for strapping.
- Sharp enough to accomplish any indoor and outdoor tasks
- Superbly crafted and hardy
- Multi-purpose; Can even be used as a spear
- Not sharp enough
- Takes a lot of time to tune it to fine sharp
5. Powder Carbon Coated TR-73 – Tracker Knife
Hand-made tracker knife with a powder carbon coating and made out of 1095HC German Sandvik, this multipurpose knife is just what you need for all you cutting jobs. Tempered on a C-scale between 58-60 HRC, this is the perfect companion to any adventurous and illustrious individual. It is characterized by a powder coat whose purpose is to accentuate the stealth and subsequently avert corrosion. It also has Micarta handles which are embedded with striking Brass pins.
- Beautifully crafted
- Great build and quality
- Quite conveniently sharp
- Does not resemble what the pictures depict
- Brutally uneven knife grind
4. Kydex Model TBT-010Tom Brown Black Blade, Tracker
The Kydex TBT-010 Tom Brown model makes its way to the list bringing in a black traction blade coat and a consequent gray-colored micarta This knife comes with a heavy-duty sheath that works well in facilitating horizontal portability and carrying of this knife-edge down; and with an overall length of 11.87 inches, it should work well to relieve you off all cutting hustles.
- Comfortable in the hands
- Heavy duty sheath for protection
- Essential for all types f field exercises
- Useful but not an effective throwing knife
3. Tom Brown Scout Tops Knives Fixed Blade Knife
Carry around this fixed scout blade everywhere you will as is allowed by its 8-ounce lightweight provision. It is made using resilient and durable high carbon 1095 steel blade and is completely full tang. This Scout top brown knife is also characterized by micarta-black linen handles complimented by a standard lanyard hole. Moreover, its belt clip black sheath makes it a perfectly convenient accessory for any adventurous and outgoing individual
- Awesome sheath
- Wonderful for its pricing
- Quite conveniently sharp
- Perfectly sized handle length
- Complaints of poor finishing
- Does not match the item pictures
- Love the knife, hate the finish.
2. Tom Brown Top Knives Tracker
Tom Brown TOPS tracker is a multipurpose tool that comes in handy in multiple survival jobs. Its underlying design accommodates tasks such a hammering, chopping carving, sawing, engraving and surprisingly breaking of metal wires. With dimensions of 11 7/8″, this product is made from an alloy of high carbon. Its blade is divided into 2 exclusive parts, one assigned to chopping and the other to carving. Its main spine is characterized by prevailing saw back serrations and a characteristic jimping to boost grip. It allows you to grip and handle it with ease as is facilitated by its Micarta linen handle material. Thus knife also incorporates a standard Kydex Sheath which boasts a rotating steel spring clip.
- Well-built tool
- Fairly heavy making it an ideal fit for chopping tasks.
- This is a very well built tool, worth the money.
- Large and quite heavy
1. The T-3 Hunted Sweeper Black Hunting Bowie Tracker Knife
T-3 hunting tracker is an amazingly thick yet functional item purposely designed to suit the very intense job. It comes with a double edge blade which is a boost to both its flexibility and reliability. It also boasts stainless steel material-a symbol of resilience and durability. Besides being full tang, its upper side is serrated on the upper spine. T-3 blade boasts black stained wooden grips (natural) inspiring a natural feeling when held. Nevertheless, the main attraction of this particular knife is its numerous functions that allow it to act as a hatchet, knife, machete, saw, striker and wedge.
- Provide a natural grip with its natural wooden grips
- Double edged to increase efficiency
- Multi-purpose uses and functions
- Full tang
- Fairly sharp
- Cheap and unreliable sheath that makes the knife atrocious
CONSIDERATIONS WHEN BUYING THE TOM BROWN TRACKER KNIFE:
Do what exactly comprises a quality and efficient Tom Tracker knife? Of course, there are the obvious characteristics such as blade sharpness; but beyond that, what do you look for when purchasing one for your use?
Versatility: You are looking for a typical survival knife and one aspect it ought to guarantee is its adaptability to numerous uses such as sawing, skinning, and filleting and so much more. After all, in an unfamiliar camping site or any other unfamiliar location, you never know what to expect right?
Convenient Size: Every survival knife needs to come in a handy size that allows ease of portability and usage. In your search for a Tom Brown tool, size convenience makes all the difference since it dictates whether you take it with you or not.
Durability: Imagine buying an item that you expect to take you through a tough and rough campsite expedition or any other challenging task and it craves in on its initial minutes of usage! Disappointing right? To avert such surprises, it is important to go for resilient and durable items that guarantee you uncompromised service wherever and whenever!
For knife aficionados, the features may go beyond just simple versatility and usability and some of the factors that you may take into account include:
Full Tang: this refers to the blade/steel part of a knife spreading completely up to the inside of its subsequent handle. Those that stop right at the start of the handle offer less strength and easily snap off under significant strength.
Engineering Handle: A well-crafted handle is one that offers resistant t slipping, boasts a bulge right around it butt to boost grip, characterized by finger guard in between the blade and handle and is, of course, comfortable.
Fixed blade: There is a higher probability for moving parts and hinges to accumulate rust and subsequently rust which makes the fixed blade a better option.